How to donate to Typhoon Ondoy Red Cross relief effort
1. CASH or CHECK Please send cash or check donations to the PNRC National Headquarters in Manila. Checks should be made payable to The Philippine National Red Cross. We can also arrange for donation pick-up.
2. BANK DEPOSIT Account Name: The Phil. Nat’l. Red Cross METROBANK Port Area Branch Peso Acct.: 151-3-041-63122- 8 Dollar Acct.: 151-2-151-00218- 2 Type of Acct. : SAVINGS Swift Code: MBTC PH MM BANK OF THE PHIL. ISLANDS Port Area Branch Peso Acct.: 4991-0010-99 Type of Account: CURRENT BANK OF THE PHIL. ISLANDS UN Branch Dollar Acct.: 8114-0030-94 Type of Account: SAVINGS Swift Code: BOPI PH MM
For your donations to be properly acknowledged, please fax the bank transaction slip at nos. +63.2.527.0575 or +63.2.404.0979 with your name, address and contact number.
3. CREDIT CARD
Please fax the following info to +632.404.09. 79 and +632.527.0575: Name of card member, billing address, contact nos. (phone & mobile), credit card no., expiration date, CCV2/ CVC2 (last three digits at the back of the credit card), billing address, amount to be donated.
4. ONLINE donations via Paypal at email firstname.lastname@example.org or you may also visit our website at www.redcross.org.ph
5. SMS Donations: text RED
Donations in kind to the Red Cross:
Please send in-kind local donations to The Philippine National Red Cross – National Headquarters in Manila. We could also arrange for donation pick-up.
Starting 29 September from 8am to 8pm donations may be dropped off at The Blue Leaf Events Pavillon (Banyan Pavillon), 100 Park Avenue, McKinley Hill Village, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City.
1. Send a letter of intent to donate to the PNRC
2. A letter of acceptance from PNRC shall be sent back to the donor
3. Immediately after shipping the goods, please send the (a) original Deed of Donation, (b) copy of packing list and (c) original Airway Bill for air shipments or Bill of Lading for sea shipments to The Philippine National Red Cross–National Headquarters c/o Secretary General Gwen Pang, Bonifacio Drive, Port Area, Manila 2803, Philippines.